– Is this the Hardest Question on the Numeracy Skills Test?
– Cumulative Frequency Graphs Explained
Booking the skills tests:
Candidates can book their skills tests once they have submitted their application through UCAS Teacher Training. They can book in advance of this as long as an application is submitted before they attend the test centre.
What you need to bring:
Two forms of identification – a primary ID such as a passport, and a secondary ID this can be for example a debit card. More information can be found on the STA website.
You’ll also need to bring proof of your teacher training application. The evidence that will be accepted are:
· a welcome email from UCAS Teacher Training
· correspondence from your school or university
· a copy of a completed UCAS Teacher Training application form
· confirmation of, or an invitation to, an interview from your school or university