Important Information Regarding Resits
Candidates may take no more than 2 resits per subject. This came into effect from Saturday 1 September 2012 and applies to all candidates. Unsuccessful attempts by any existing trainees prior to 1 September 2012 do not count towards this limit. Any test taken from Saturday 1 September 2012 therefore counts as a first attempt. More information can be found here http://sta.education.gov.uk/professional-skills-tests/resits
– Is this the Hardest Question on the Numeracy Skills Test?
– Cumulative Frequency Graphs Explained
Booking the skills tests:
Candidates can book their skills tests once they have submitted their application through UCAS Teacher Training. They can book in advance of this as long as an application is submitted before they attend the test centre.
Book your skills test here: https://www.skillstestbooking.com/sta-web/registration?execution=e2s1
What you need to bring:
Two forms of identification – a primary ID such as a passport, and a secondary ID this can be for example a debit card. More information can be found on the STA website.
You’ll also need to bring proof of your teacher training application. The evidence that will be accepted are:
· a welcome email from UCAS Teacher Training
· correspondence from your school or university
· a copy of a completed UCAS Teacher Training application form
· confirmation of, or an invitation to, an interview from your school or university