Keep up to date with our trainees progress and the extra curricular activities they get involved with!
- School Direct News December 14, 2016 - The Yorkshire Rose Teaching Alliance had another outstanding year in 2015-16, with 100% of trainees grading their experience as either ...Read More
- Funding: initial teacher training (ITT), academic year 2017 to 18 October 3, 2016 - The following scholarships and bursaries are available to trainee teachers. Scholarships Subject Amount Physics £30,000 Secondary mathematics, computing, chemistry, geography, ...Read More
- School Direct Open Evening @ Batley Girls’ High School September 20, 2016 - On the 22nd of September from 6pm-8.30pm the Yorkshire Rose Teaching Alliance will be holding an open evening for prospective ...Read More
- Summer School 2016 September 19, 2016 - Primary and secondary School Direct trainees were involved in and planning and delivering sessions to new Year 7 transition students.
- An Outstanding Year For The Yorkshire Rose Teaching Alliance July 11, 2016 - This local teacher training route has been rated as outstanding by 70% of its trainees, with the remaining 30% rating ...Read More
View All News Items